The best place to shop is also the best place to work.
Looking for an upbeat individual that is computer savvy. Must answer phones, take appointments, greet clients, checkout clients and make sure the salon stays looking neat and organized throughout the day. Punctuality is a MUST! To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call the salon at 770-248-9231.
Part Time & Full Time Esthetician
Looking for a state licensed esthetician with proficiency in Waxing. Sugaring and threading is a plus; An individual that has great people skills, great work ethic, that is punctual and that is very attentive to details. To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the salon at 770-248-9231.
Seasonal Sales Associate
We’re hiring immediately for you to join our team as a seasonal sales associate for the holiday season. In this role, you will be the face of Bath & Body Works — understanding our customers’ needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. Our associates are dedicated to delivering exceptional and consistent customer experiences that positively impact sales growth in their store, and contribute to a positive, high-energy environment.
• Greets and serves customers with a positive attitude, and in a polite, friendly and professional manner
• Operates a Square POS system and handles all sales transactions
• Prepares custom, made-to-order cinnamon rolls and other bakery items for customers
• Operates a commercial oven, and follows specific quality control procedures
• Fulfills third-party delivery orders from services such as UberEats, DoorDash, etc.
• Maintains clean store including mopping, sanitizing food prep area, routine dusting and general disinfecting
• Washes dishes using three compartment sink
• Follows opening and closing checklists
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Handles compliments and complaints in a courteous manner
TO APPLY: https://www.cinnaholic.com/jobs
• Hands-on management-style with desire to roll-up-your-sleeves, and prepare, bake and serve custom bakery products to customers
• Detailed with the ability to multitask
• Hardworking, willing to clean spotless standards
• Manages customer relations with a positive attitude, and in a polite, friendly and professional manner
• Execute local store marketing programs and prospect catering opportunities
TO APPLY: https://www.cinnaholic.com/jobs
Retail Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is a member of a talented team that provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Our associates build genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and help them build an entire wardrobe. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Sales associates also ensure the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
The Talbots Sales Associate provides an exceptional selling and customer service experience that promotes the product and supports the brand. Sales Associates must demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a love of fashion. Sales Associates are accountable for achieving productivity goals by using product knowledge using selling tools and available resources.
TO APPLY: gr.8job.co/w6LkusZA
Duties include personally assisting a Senior Stylist or Colorist. This may include performing stress relieving treatments on clients for your stylist or colorist and finishing of clients. The schedule of Tuesday through Saturday is determined according to your stylist or colorist schedule, and training on Mondays brings the work week to 40 to 46 hours. During this time you are in Cycle 1 of the training program. Time spent in Cycle 1 (as with all the cycles) is self-paced and determined by your level of skill and desire. *Must be currently licensed. Van Michael Salon no longer offers an apprenticeship program.
Guest Service Coordinator
The Guest Services positions are the customer service representatives that comprise our front desk staff. The Guest Services position comprises of three different job roles: Greeting Clients / Phones / Check out. Qualifications for this position are as follows: High school diploma, computer skills, customer service background, detail oriented, good communication skills, polished appearance, exceptional phone skills. This is a full time position and you must be able to work 40 hrs per week.
Van Michael Salons seeks motivated individuals who can maintain brand cleanliness standards for all salon areas. A Housekeeper is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the salon, including restrooms. Major responsibilities include ensuring guests and staff are satisfied with salon cleanliness, responding to guest needs, sweeping, maintaining supply of towels and other salon linens, stocking restrooms and break areas, maintaining inventory of cleaning supplies. Applicants must be able to lift 50lbs and work a flexible 40-hour schedule.